DJ Derrick--Poker Face (Remix) DJ Derrick--Poker Face (Remix)

Nice one mate

I'm going on holiday, keep on producing in the meantime please. Keep it up.

Thanks man, will do.

DJ Derrick--Energize (NG) DJ Derrick--Energize (NG)

Derrick, please keep it more trancy

@djlonewolf17:
This is just a good composed creation, but maybe it isn't your style. It isn't mine either and I think it's even not Derrick's style, but he did a good job.

Derrick keep it up and PM me your real songs ;)

k will do.

DJ Derrick--New Trance (WIP) DJ Derrick--New Trance (WIP)

You're like a God

Yes, I post this after the song is being replaced, but I downloaded the first one. That one is based on the music of the Swedish artists Vibrasphere. Check them out on youtube once. Derrick you reached their level.

lol guess what?

You are absoloutely correct. They ARE the inspiration I had for that last track. The specific song was Ensueno (Morning Mix). It made me feel really good, like the feeling you get when you first wake up from good sleep. And when I listened to it I was thinking to myself, "I could produce a track in this style. Let's try this." And I did. lol

Now as for me reaching their level....doubt it. I'm still lacking that pro sound, but thanks anyways for the review!

Derrick

{Dj's}Hardcore Fusion {Dj's}Hardcore Fusion

Wow

How could this be ignored. Maybe you have to extend this to make better overflows (transitions). Great job ;)

Dynamide responds:

Thanks for the review... Best so far. Kinda upsetting to have jerk come here and rate it a 0...

Id like people to review and give feedback not come ere and vote 0 and basically tell me to fk off and die.

Z-tone - Turbulence Z-tone - Turbulence

Great!

Which software (and hardware) do you use? And which samples? This song is epic ;)

Hotplurplegnome responds:

was using reason when i made this
using ableton live right now;D
and thanks for the review!

AlkaliEarth AlkaliEarth

NIcely done

I like the music how it's made, but it don't makes me dance. The melody has to be more dreamy. Overal great job.

Armagelion - Play Armagelion - Play

Kickass

You have got talent, are you using FL8? And which samples are you using, I need more packs.

Intro(the start) Intro(the start)

Strange, but cool

Very cool the sounds, only the intro is less. Great job ;)

TheStart10101010 responds:

thanks for the review
glad you liked it
take care =]

Water of Tranquility (Fin Water of Tranquility (Fin

Extend this

NIce job mate. You certainly have got talent ;)

djmerlino responds:

i think i can never make a song again that's as good as this, but i will try (sometime) and the chance that i will extend this is very low
Edit: I did extend it and now it is even more superb
Edit2: lol I extend again , when am I going to stop??

Kolj - Dark Shadows [DEMO] Kolj - Dark Shadows [DEMO]

Good job

This is the real kolj ;) Great job, but I think the synth which fades in a little too heavy (around 1 min). Beautiful piece mate.
5/5